Tour code OPT-ET01
Tour tag Eco Friendly – Cultural Experience Tour
Duration Half Day (5 hours)
Cam Thanh is one of the most beautiful and hidden parts of Hoi An – away from the hustle and bustle of the city, where most of the people are engaged in agriculture. Embark on a culinary and sightseeing journey that's uniquely Vietnamese with a cycling and cooking tour.
- Explore Hoi An rural life by a bicycle trip
- Visit the organic farm
- Learn how to grow vegetables
- Experience how to build a organic garden
- Experience how to row the basket boat on the river
- Experience how to make Vietnamese pancake
- Have fun with a local folk game
We collect customers from their hotel lobby at 8:30 AM/ 14:30 PM.
Transfer to the Cam Thanh village to collect the bicycles by an electric car. Get on the bicycles, the customers will explore Hoi An rural life by a cycling trip.
After that, the customers will visit the organic farm and will be instructed how to build a farm like this.
Then the customers will learn how to plant vegetables under the guidance of the farmer.
Next, the customers will experience how to row a basket boat as they make their way to The Field restaurant for the cooking class - "Phở".
After lunch, the customers will have fun with a local folk game before private transfer back to their hotel.
Sweet local cake
Price: VND 1,720,000/pax ~ USD 74/pax (min.2 pax)
Pick up and drop off at Da Nang with extra fee.
- 0 -> 5 years old: Free
- 6 ->10 years old: 50% off
- For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- For a half refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- No refund if cancel in 24 hours of the start date of the experience.
* This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date with 12 hours notice in advance or you'll be offered a different experience.
HOIAN ETOURS - WISHES YOU HAVE FUN TOUR!